Saturday 12 September 2015

Top Husband Approved Grooming Products.

I live with four men in my house. Yes, four of them. While three of them may be my children, they are all much bigger than me now so I pretty much consider them to be men. I'm lucky enough to have a bathroom all to myself. While I'd like to think it's because I need my own privacy and my own space - I have enough beauty products to open my own store - the men in my life are pretty obsessed with their own grooming habits. They are well stocked with their own beauty grooming products themselves. There is no way we could all share the same space! Finding the right products for the men in my life isn't easy - they are picky! They all have different wants and needs and they all have to please the big guy in the house... my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment