Tuesday 8 September 2015

Top 10 Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes.

I love my eyeshadow palettes. I have a lot of them. I don't want to even count how many eyeshadow palettes that I have, but when I go to my makeup vanity I have about dozen of them that I use pretty regularly. And when I took a hard look at them, I realize that I re-purchased four of them at least twice and I've just re-purchased one of them for the third time. With so many eyeshadow palettes you'd wonder why I would need so many. I honestly don't have an answer except that no matter how many products I try I seem to gravitate toward the same products.

Eyeshadow palettes offer the best value when it comes to price, there is no doubt about that. You can get from four to sixteen shadows (sometimes more) in you average eyeshadow palette and in so many degrees of color and formula. When figuring out my very favorite eyeshadow palettes, I just looked at my vanity and took the palettes that I have been using the most. These are my top 10 favorite eyeshadow palettes.

Best Eyeshadow Palettes: Add one of these eyeshadow palettes to your makeup collection to save time and money in your beauty routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment