Thursday 10 September 2015

Long Lashes + Bold Brows with Grande Naturals.

We've been seeing long, thick lashes for years. False eyelashes and lash extensions are super popular. Mascara brands are constatnly improving their formulas so that lashes are longer and thicker. Everyone simply wants longer, fuller, thicker lashes. Now, it's all about the brows too. Thanks to Cara Delevingne and her naturally bold brows, the full brow is making a comeback. What are you to do if you just aren't blessed with long, thick lashes or full brows and you don't have the time to spend gluing on false lashes or filling in your brows? Well, you need to turn to turn lash and brow conditioners to do the trick. One great brand that I keep hearing about is Grande Naturals and their conditioning products GrandeLASH-MD and GrandeBROW. I've been testing them both hoping for long lashes and bold brows!

Big Lashes + Bold Brows with GrandeLASH-MD and GrandeBROW

GrandeLASH-MD is created with a proprietary blend of vitamins, peptides and amino acids plus conditioning ingredients. It's been a top award winner for years. It applies just like a liquid eyeliner and is to be used one at night before bed. When I've worked backstage with top makeup artists and complimented them on their lashes they've all told me it was thanks to GrandeLASH-MD. GrandeLASH-MD is tested and safe for use around the eyes.

GrandeLASH-MD

GrandeBROW is an eyebrow enhancing serum that promotes thicker and fuller-looking brows. Made up of a properitary blend of vitamins, peptides and amino acids plus the key ingredient prostaglandin I.C. which extends the length of the hair growth cycle. It comes with a special applicator brush that is designed to deliver the product to the natural shape of the brows. It is also to be applied at night, to clean brows. This should only be applied to the thinning areas of the brows (which I think might be where I am going wrong as I have been applying it all over).

GrandeBROW

Both formulas start to work in about six weeks with full results seen in three to four months. I'll let you know my full results in a few months, but I've been using both for about a month so far. I can definitely notice lengthening in my lashes and my brows do seem to be growing like crazy. I swear I am snipping my brow hairs every other day and I haven't had to do that in a very long time. After I complete four months of use, I can start moving on to maintenance by using the products just every other night.

Prices vary as the products are sold individually in three month and six month supply and as a set containing the GrandeLASH-MD and GrandeBROW which is the best deal at $139.95.

You can purchase GrandeLASH-MD and GrandeBROW online at grandelashmd.com or at fine salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment