Friday 18 September 2015

My Skin Story: Anti-Aging + Finding the Right Skin Care Products.

As I am getting older and hopefully wiser, my skin care needs and concerns have changed quite a bit. Just a few years ago, it was all about getting my skin brighter and more even in tone and keeping those pesky fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet at bay. Something has happened over the last year or two that I couldn't put my finger on, and I actually went to the doctor about it. I am 48 and have lost a bit of weight over the last three years. My face seems to be drooping and hollowing. My doctor said it is somewhat from the weight loss, but more of it is naturally occurring and due to aging. It is called volume loss and is what causes the cheeks to sink in and eyes to hollow out. It's not pretty. So, I've been tackling it with a multi-pronged approach. I am happy to report that I am looking younger and more fresh with pretty rapid results.

Finding the Right Skin Care Products + Routine for Your Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment