Thursday 3 September 2015

The Ultimate Defense Weapon: Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate.

I feel like there is so much that I do to combat my fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, volume loss and skin sagging. I work peptides and antioxidants into my skincare routine and I wear sunscreen everyday. I am really serious about my skincare routine. But I don't ever feel like it is enough. Do you ever wish you could just wrap yourself in bubble wrap so you are fully protected from all the elements out there? You know, all the bad things in the environment that are dulling and dehydrating the skin and just making you look tired and old. I certainly do. Well, Kiehl's has created a product that pretty much does just that. The new Daily Reviving Concentrate creates a barrier on the skin that locks in the good while defending against the bad; it's like the ultimate defense weapon.

The Ultimate Defense Weapon: Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate

No comments:

Post a Comment