Wednesday 6 April 2016

New Discovery: Eve by Eve's.

While you can usually find me shopping the beauty pages and aisles of stores like Nordstrom, Sephora or CVS, I do like discovering new boutique stores and brands and sharing them with you. I get especially excited when a newly discovered brand leads me to find the best gel eyeliner that I think I have ever used. The new discovery? Eve by Eve's.









Eve by Eve's










Eve by Eve's is located in the heart of Beverly Hills but offers its high quality products directly through their website where they have great new offers every week. I've fallen for quite a few of their beauty products fast! Produced in small quantities to preserve their quality, all of the products are made with natural ingredients from the optimal locations. The brand uses ingredients such as water essence from Switzerland, algae from the coastal region of France, and pigments from Italy to name a few. I may be just a bit addicted to the lavender essential extracts from Japan that is infused in the Hydrating Cleansing Oil (more on that below).









Eve by Eve's


















Eve by Eve's


















Eve by Eve's
















Eve by Eve's Makeup Products








So, I teased that I discovered the best gel eyeliner that I have ever tried and that would be Eve by Eve's Conditioning Smudgeproof Gel Eyeliner. This eyeliner is so creamy smooth and applies easily with the #15 Eyeliner Brush, which makes application flawless. Once applied, the formula sets and becomes smudge and waterproof so it lasts and looks perfect all day long. I tested the black shade which looks better than your average black gel liner - I can't put my finger on it; it just doesn't seem to lay flat. It may be because this gel eyeliner is formulated with hydrating and brightening ingredients, which is always a plus, but it is just a brighter, more perfect black. It makes for the best winged eyeliner.







Eve by Eve's














Eve by Eve's








Another great discovery is the Eve by Eve's Drama Luxe Gel Mascara. This duo-ended mascara is a fiber gel mascara with one side being a base primer and the other end being a really luxurious conditioning mascara that builds a ton of lash length. I find that applying a base primer coat versus multiple coats or mascara cuts down on the chance of clumps and helps build additional volume too. The Drama Luxe Gel Mascara left my lashes super long with a lot of volume. My lashes never smudged and the formula never flaked and my lashes looked better than ever all day long.







Eve by Eve's








With spring having a major focus on the lips, I have been layering my lip products, and I discovered some really nice lip products too. The colors are all so beautiful! I always start with a lip liner and I was happy to discover Eve by Eve's Lip Definer in Rose. This is a conditioning lip definer that applies easily and fills in lips with its creamy texture. On top of that, I have been using Eve by Eve's Drama Luxe Lip Color in Luscious Rouge. This beautiful orange-red lipcolor comes in a super slim case (this style makes it super portable!) and offers long-lasting, vibrant creamy-matte color. I like layering this shade over the rose lip definer for a pretty spring shade. I top it off with Eve by Eve's Drama Luxe Lip Luster in Orange Blossom. This is a volumizing and hydrating lipgloss with a bit of sparkle to it. If you read me regularly, you know how much I love lipgloss and this a really good one. It is very well pigmented, super glossy and lasts a lot longer than most glosses.







Eve by Eve's














Eve by Eve's








Other Eve by Eve's products that I recommend include the Eve by Eve's Conditioning Eyebrow Definer for it's creamy texture and smudge-proof long-wear formula, the long-lasting Eve by Eve's Mattifying HD Loose Powder and the Hydrating Cleansing Oil, that I mentioned above.

The Eve by Eve's Lavender Hydrating Cleansing Oil is made in Japan and contains 100% pure lavender essential oil instead of synthetic oil; it is pure luxury. It feels so gentle on my skin as the oil, which also contains Cherry Blossom Leaf Extracts as an anti-inflammatory, dissolves dirt, oils and makeup away. This oil removes every trace of long-wearing and what normally harder to remove makeup. It is heavenly!







Eve by Eve's








I can't wait to discover more skincare from Eve by Eve's. Just browsing over the skincare section, the products look irresistible and sound effective as I look over some of the ingredient lists.

Shop Eve by Eve's on their website: www.evebyeves.com or at their flagship store:
350 N Camden Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.

Have you ever discovered any great beauty products by trying new brands?

Thank you to Eve by Eve's for sponsoring today's post. All opinions are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment