Friday 1 April 2016

5 Hair Problems SOLVED.

Everyone has different hair and unless you were blessed by the hair God's, you most likely have some sort of hair problem. Luckily, there are thousands of hair products and tools designed to help with just about every hair problem imaginable. I'm breaking down some of the most common hair woes and the latest solutions that I've found to work really well to solve these hair problems.







Common Hair Problems Solved








PROBLEM: Dandruff

Everyone has a buildup of fungus on their head. Yes- even YOU! It's normal; dead skin, oil and yeast are common in the hair. It's when an overabundance of these things build up and slough off and form into flakes that become dandruff. If you have dandruff, I am sure you have tried a multitude of products to get rid of it. A lot of these products are just not very gentle on the hair. Enter Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care. Infused with lavender essence, this shampoo and conditioner not only guarantees that your scalp will be 100% flake free, it leaves hair beautifully soft and shiny - with a great scent to boot.









Head & Shoulders Nourishing Hair & Scalp Care










PROBLEM: Dry, Color-Treated Hair

If you regularly color your hair and that has caused it to dry out OR it is simply dry to begin with, you need to treat it with extra special care. Pureology makes an amazing shampoo and conditioner duo formulated specifically for this condition and it works wonders. I should know, because I have very dry hair and I color and highlight my hair! Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner are concentrated sulfate free formulas that feature the brands exclusive AntiFadeComplex. With natural extracts including Peppermint, Sage and Rosemary, hair is left super soft and manageable without being stripped of it's color. In fact, I swear my color looks more vibrant the longer I use it.









Pureology Hydrate Shampoo + Conditoner










PROBLEM: Limp Hair that Needs Texture and Hold

Fine hair or a lot of hair that is thin (like mine) might have a hard time holding volume. If this sounds like you and you've tried everything, listen up; try a Texturizing Spray. I've been using Mitch Stone Texturizing Spray directing it right underneath my hair and directly on my roots for extra volume and hold and I can say that the difference is pretty incredible. Enriched with the proprietary tropical cocktail VCompS (that smells amazing), hair is nourished with every spritz too. I have been using it on my hair wet, but it's alsoo fun to spray a little bit on when dry to give hair that "beachy wave" texturized look. For additional hold, spray Mitch Stone Session Spray over a completed style, which gives hair a light flexible hold that won't weigh down the volume you created.









Mitch Stone Texturizing Spray










PROBLEM: Hair that Craves Volume

If you've tried a lot of tools that promise volume and just aren't getting the results you want, get your hands on the InStyler MAX. This rotating hot iron is like unlike that I've ever used. Yes, it straightens or curls your hair depending on how you use it, but I've been using it to add volume to my hair. I do it by rotating the iron through my hair and holding it at my roots for about five seconds before gliding it through the rest of my hair (which I do so quickly). Using it this way adds a bit of a wave and a ton of body. The Instyler MAX works by way of a specially patented design and a tourmaline ceramic polishing rotating cylinder which is easy to control right or left. This combines with ionic bristles that separates your hair as it styles it; it's really unique. I like that there are four heat settings so I can be assured that I am in control and never frying my hair. It heats up fast too - in 30 seconds! I like the larger 1 1/4" barrel which is good for volume and wavy hair styles, but the InStylerMAX is also available in a smaller 3/4" version for curls. Choose from black, purple or pink to suit your personal style.









InStylerMAX










PROBLEM: Hair that is All Out of Sorts

If you are simply having a lot of hair problems and you can't put your finger on it, you need to reel it in and bring it back to the basics. I do this every few months and give my hair a good "cleansing". Think of it like spring cleaning for the hair. I like to do this with a gentle, more natural shampoo and conditioner that is generally good for all hair types like Aveeno Pure Renewal Shampoo & Conditioner.  I usually only have to do it for about a week and then go back to specialized hair care. I choose this because it is sulfate-free and gentle. It is a no-fuss system that doesn't promise anything specific, but it washes away the bad and locks in the good to refresh and rebalance the hair. Do it and get your hair back and track. If you have pretty normal hair or don't color or chemically treat, this is a great everyday shampoo and conditioner to use.









Aveeno Pure Renewal Shampoo + Conditioner














No comments:

Post a Comment