Tuesday 29 December 2015

Top 10 Drugstore Beauty Faves of 2015.

With the end of the year near, I like to reflect upon the best of the best beauty products that I covered over the year. I discovered so many great new things! From new makeup, skin care, bath and body items and hair care items, it is definitely hard to narrow down the list. To make it easier, I'm going to start with my favorite drugstore beauty products of 2015.

Favorite Drugstore Beauty Products of 2015

In no particular order, here are my top 10 drugstore beauty faves of 2015.

1. COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom Mascara - I use this mascara a few times a week! COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom Review

2. TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Ultra-brushable Hairspray - This drugstore hairspray is my new daily favorite. I left my $12.99 can for this one in the dust!

3. Suave Professional Weightless Blow Dry Spray - This is my pre-blowout go-to spray for volume. Suave Blow Dry Spray Review

4. Simple Skincare Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes - These wipes changed the way I remove makeup for the better. Simple Skincare Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes Review

5. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream for Eyes - This eye gel really plumps up my eye area and drenches it in moisture.

6. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Sheer Hydration - I love this lighter version daily moisturizing lotion and use it during the warmer weather months almost exclusively. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Sheer Hydration Review

7. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation - This tops the list of my drugstore favorite foundations and I'm not sure anything could top this one; it's that good. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation Review

8. L'Oréal Paris La Palette Nude - This ten pan palette is so amazing that I hardly ever remember that it came from the drugstore! L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude Review

9. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel - I am obsessed with this nail color that is super glossy and lasts for more than 10 days. It's all that I use on my toenails. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Review

10. L'Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator Blush & Highlight - I use the Golden Illuminator daily. L'Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator Blush & Highlight Review

An InLinkz Link-up

No comments:

Post a Comment