Tuesday 15 December 2015

My Perfect Holiday Pedi with Amopé™.

I've been on the quest for soft and smooth feet for sometime now. I spend a lot of time at the beach (I travel to Florida about once a month) and my feet pay the price. I am constantly pampering my feet because they are usually in pretty rough shape. I was introduced to the Amopé Pedi Perfect™ and added it to my routine just in time to get the perfect holiday pedi.

HOW TO: A Perfect Holiday Pedicure

Amopé Pedi Perfect™ is an electronic foot file that quickly and easily helps to remove dry, rough skin from the feet.

Amope Pedi Perfect

It's really easy to use; so easy to use because the unit does the work for me. The secret is the specially designed Micralumina roller head that rotates as I pass the unit over my feet.

Amope Pedi Perfect

I've been making a point to use the Amopé Pedi Perfect™ once or twice a week and the difference I see and feel is amazing. The unit is lightweight and easy to hold. The file does not hurt one bit as I glide it over the rough areas of my feet. I am amazed at how fast it works to remove the dead skin. The secret is to keep moving the unit around and not to leave it on one area too long. I continually pass the Amopé Pedi Perfect™ over the areas in slower movements until the rough areas are gone.

Amope Pedi Perfect

My first Amopé Pedi Perfect™ treatment took about 10 minutes on each foot — my feet were pretty rough. Now, with using it once or twice a week, I only need to spend about three or four minutes on each foot to keep them looking and feeling their best. A coat of pretty polish (red for the season) has my feet holiday pretty and perfect.

I like the Amopé Pedi Perfect™ so much that I think it makes a great holiday gift. I'm giving one to my sister as a Christmas present this year — I know she will love it. My sister Cindi is just as obsessed with pampering her feet as I am. We often go and have pedicures together and giving her this gift so she can keep up the routine of smooth feet at home will certainly be a treat for her.

Amope Pedi Perfect makes a great gift!

Save $5 on the Amopé Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Foot File this holiday season with the $5 coupon on coupons.com. It's redeemable at Walmart nationwide! I bought the bonus pack (which included the extra refill) at my local Walmart. I couldn't miss the huge display right by the entrance to the store.

Amope Pedi Perfect display at Walmart

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Amopé™. The opinions and text are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment