Tuesday 27 October 2015

Top 10 Fall Themed Beauty Products.

When you think of the fall, what comes to mind? I think of things like pumpkins, apples and caramel. I'm not thinking about my favorite about my favorite Starbucks drinks, I'm actually thinking about beauty products in fall colors or infused with these ingredients. I bet you didn't know that ingredients like pumpkin and apple are actually pretty beneficial when it comes to your skincare. And caramel is a pretty popular color when it comes to makeup. I thought it would be fun to round up my favorite fall themed beauty products. Here are my top ten favorites.

Top Fall Themed Beauty Products

1. philosophy Pumpkin Icing Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

2. Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée' Soufflé Body Crème

3. Tweezerman Candy Apple Red Tweezer Set

4. Sara Happ The Lip Scrub Brown Sugar Lip Exfoliator

5. NEST Fragrances Pumpkin Chai Liquid Soap

6. Dolce&Gabbana The Nail Lacquer in Caramel

7. Tony Moly Apple Hand Cream

8. Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask

9. Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in Apple

10. Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Color Balm in Curviest Caramel

No comments:

Post a Comment