Tuesday 11 August 2015

Top 10 New Mascaras for 2015.

I may be set in my ways when it comes to mascara because I always think I have found my 'holy grail', but then a new mascara comes along that seems to be better than my current favorite. The fact that brands are continually improving their formulas and launching new mascaras with new features, I don't think I will ever truly find one mascara to settle upon. With things like specialized brushes, wands and cutting edge formulas so that lashes bigger and better than ever, I am constantly wowed.

I have had a list of top mascaras, and while I usually use just drugstore mascaras (many of these are mascaras under $10, you have to give it up to the brands and all of the new mascara launches just this year alone! I've tried all of these on the list, and though I have just reviewed a few specifically, I have mentioned the others here and there. All of these rightfully deserve a spot on this list of top 10 new mascaras for 2015.

Top 10 New Mascaras for 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment