Wednesday 29 July 2015

Top 10 Travel Size Beauty Products.

I've been traveling quite a lot lately, and being summer, I'm betting that a lot of you have been taking some vacation time as well. I hope you are anyway. I've gotten pretty good at packing because my husband does not like it when I check a bag. So it's 3 fl oz and under for me when I travel when it comes to my beauty lotions and potions. So, I might have to sneak some of my things into his little perfectly sized travel bag, yeah, yeah because I do bring a lot. But I have definitely found some perfectly sized travel beauty products that I wanted to share just in case you needed a little help.

In case you are unsure of the airline rules, here they are according to the tsa.gov website:

3-1-1 for carry-ons. Liquids, gels, aerosols, creams and pastes must be 3.4 ounces (100ml) or less per container; must be in 1 quart-sized, clear, plastic, zip-top bag; 1 bag per passenger placed in screening bin. The bag limits the total liquid volume each traveler can bring.

One great place to start is the little maze you head down before checking out in store at Sephora. This little section is filled with great cubes of travel sized beauty products in the perfect sizes for traveling. I find these to be much more generous than the sizes you get in the trial size aisle of the mass or drugstores. These are usually full 3 oz sized products (what the TSA allows in your 1-quart sized bag, see above).

I also sometimes order things from 3floz.com. This shop exclusively carries travel sized products and they have a lot of different brands.

Best travel size beauty products to fit into your 3-1-1 tsa friendly bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment