Thursday 25 August 2016

Late Summer Beach Day Essentials.

Introduced by Simply Stylist, I've partnered with Dove to bring you today's post.

Just because it's the end of August, it doesn't mean that I'm not still enjoying some days relaxing at the beach - summer is not over for another month! I love late summer beach days; the water is warmer here in the Northeast, and the beaches themselves are less crowded. I finally have my beach day routine down knowing which essentials are absolute musts.







Late Summer Beach Day Essentials









I take a “less is more” approach when heading out to the beach (no makeup) but always make sure I'm protected as far as my hair, skin, and eyes are concerned. I always pack my favorite sunscreen, a large hat to protect my face, and with my favorite sunglasses. An absolute MUST is an antiperspirant, and I depend on Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant for its 48-hours of odor and wetness protection. Not only am I assured that I will stay fresh and fierce while enjoying my beach day (both in and out of the ocean), but I also like that my underarms are getting softer and smoother from the NutriumMoisture formula.







Summer Beach Day Essentials









Did you know that nearly 2 in 3 women have experienced an underarm issue such as irritation, uneven skin tone, dryness or problems beyond odor and wetness? I often get irritated after shaving and the uneven skin tone beneath my underarms is an issue I deal with too. Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant helps alleviate both of these problems, so I'm confident when going sleeveless. 

Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant is offered in a wide range of signature Dove fragrances and is available for sale at your favorite drugstore or mass retailer. If you have skin tone issues like me, try the Clear Tone version; it's formulated with calendula to help restore skin to its natural tone. 







Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant









Get out and enjoy those beach days while you can and be sure to pack your essentials.

Sponsored



No comments:

Post a Comment