Tuesday 26 January 2016

Get Glowing: 10 Products that Will Have You Glowing in a Flash!

Whether I am fresh faced and wide awake or lacking on sleep, dressed up for a special event or relaxing in the house for the day, I always want my skin to glow. Sometimes it is easier to pull off a glow than other times, depending on my skins condition. I have to depend on some really great makeup products to do the trick and help make my skin glow when it's not up to par. I've tested a lot of makeup products that promise to give my skin that special glow, but some really do give it that glow, easily and quickly. If I want to add a touch of glow to my entire face, just my cheeks, my eyes or lips, these products work for me every time I have used them.







Get Glowing: 10 Makeup and Beauty Products to Help Your Skin Glow in a Flash!








1. BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed in Champagne Pop Champagne - $38

2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit - $80

3. stila Eye Shadow in Kitten - $18

4. MAC Tinted Lipglass in Lust - $15

5. Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Youth-Boosting Perfect Skin Foundation - $45

6. tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed - $28

7. Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette - $45

8. Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Shy Beam Matte Highlighter - $26

9. Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder - $38

10. NARS The Multiple in Orgasm - $39



No comments:

Post a Comment