Friday 27 November 2015

Staying Calm, Cool and Beautiful this Holiday Season with Dove Dry Spray.

Introduced by Simply Stylist, I've partnered with Dove to bring you today's post.

Now that the holiday season has officially begun, I am in full-on holiday prep mode. That means I am busier than ever. Between working, I am busy decorating the house, baking cookies, shopping and attending parties and events. I don't have time to think about the little things like, ahem, antiperspirant. Antiperspirant is actually one of the most important steps of my daily beauty routine. It’s just one of things I’m sure to stay on top of to stay calm, cool and beautiful this holiday season. This year I've become obsessed with Dove Dry Spray.

Staying Calm, Cool and Beautiful this Holiday Season with Dove Dry Spray

I like Dove Dry Spray for a few reasons. First, it provides Dove’s signature ¼ moisturizers in a dry spray format. That means, my underarms are treated to real skin care benefits from a deodorant — I don't like to neglect any part of my body, especially in the dry, winter months. That means I have softer, smoother underarms. How great is that? Dove Dry Spray also goes on instantly dry and I never have to worry about visible residue! I’ll never use a messy stick again! The best thing about Dove Dry Spray is that it offers up 48 hours of unprecedented odor and wetness protection. No matter how crazy my day or this holiday season gets, I know I'll be protected day in and day out.

Dove Dry Spray

Dove Dry Spray comes in six Dove fragrances.

Nourished Beauty - A floral, powdery fragrance
Beauty Finish - A sophisticated scent with notes of watery florals, sandalwood and amber musk
Cool Essentials - A blend of cucumber and green tea
Revive - A pomegranate and lemon verbena scent
Skin Renew - A mix of light florals notes including violet, lilac and rose mixed with vanilla musk
Sensitive - Unscented

As I really don’t like anything additionally scented, I have been using Dove Dry Spray Sensitive which is unscented.

Dove Dry Spray Sensitive

Look for Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant at your favorite drugstore or mass retailer for about $5.49.

No comments:

Post a Comment