Tuesday 12 May 2015

Top 10 Sunscreens for Face.

As I want to further remind you of the importance of wearing sunscreen each and everyday and with May being skin cancer awareness month, I thought it would be a great time to show you my favorite sunscreens for my face. I think I have preached about the importance of wearing sunscreen everyday, meaning 265 days of the year. Whether you are spending the day indoors or out, it is important for your skin health and to prevent skin cancer. If you don't want to do it for that reason alone, let me tell you this - protecting your skin from the sun will slow down the aging process, meaning less fine lines, wrinkles and skin discolorations. Simply put, you need to wear sunscreen everyday. And your face you needs a different sunscreen than your body.

Best Sunscreens for Face

No comments:

Post a Comment