Thursday 29 January 2015

NARS All Day Luminous Foundation + Soft Velvet Loose Powder.

I am a HUGE fan of NARS foundation products. By foundation, I mean concealer, primer, foundation, powder -- everything used to create the foundation layer of my makeup. Their products just work so well for me. I use their Pore-Refining or Light Optimizing Primer and Radiant Creamy Concealer almost everyday when not testing other makeup. And their All Day Luminous Powder Foundation was one of my very favorite launches of last year and I wear it all the time. So when I heard they were launching a liquid version in this All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation, I could not WAIT to try it. The icing on the cake is the Soft Velvet Loose Powder to set the look.

A Perfect Face with NARS All Day Luminous Foundation + Soft Velvet Loose Powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment