Friday 17 October 2014

MAC Brooke Shields Collection.

When I saw that MAC Cosmetics was creating a collection with Brooke Shields I was MORE than I excited. I men, Brooke Shields is an icon in my mind. The child model turned actress is a model from *my* time. We are of similar age and I have just always identified with her. Her look has been timeless, just as is the MAC Brooke Shields collaboration.

"M∙A∙C partners with Brooke Shields to create a limited-edition colour collection of shades and finishes chosen by Brooke herself, inspired by her own favourite looks for day and night – easy, modern and beautiful. This limited-edition Beauty Icon collection is made all the more special with Brooke’s signature embossed on light grey packaging with brilliant orange accents."

MAC Brooke Shields Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment